A third generation family farm set in the Heart of the beautiful Cotswold Hills overlooking Broadway and the Vale of Evesham.
Lavender was first planted here in 2000 in fields previously used to grow wheat and barley. The lavender loves the free draining limestone soils 1,000 feet above sea level giving the best growing conditions for the highest quality English Lavender Essential Oils.
Cotswold Lavender now have over 35 different varieties, some 70 miles of rows, and 250,000 plants in total. Cotswold Lavender crops are steam distilled on the farm and made into unique lavender products, all proudly made in Great Britain.
- You can walk the fields when the Lavender is in full bloom.
- See the harvest and Distillation when it takes place (usually end of July)
- Cotswold Lavender have a kiosk in the field serving hot & cold drinks, ice cream and light refreshments
- Bring a picnic and enjoy the lavender fields with family or friends
- Cotswold Lavender products are made from the lavender oil grown and distilled here on the farm and are available to purchase from the kiosk
Please check the Cotswold Lavender website for updates on the flowering of the Lavender - and opening times
Admission to fields £7.00 adult, £3.00 children (5-15 years, under 5's free
Well behaved dogs on leads welcomed.
Hill Barn Farm, Snowshill, Broadway, Worcestershire, WR12 7JY
Tel: 01386 854821