CJP Tours, established in 2002, is a family-run company providing private escorted cultural and sightseeing tours of the Cotswolds (for up to 7-passengers). They are well known for being safe, professional, friendly and reliable.
Chris and his team of experienced and friendly local tour guides have a wealth of knowledge about the region, are excellent drivers and will adapt your tour to your interests. Taking a private guided tour of the Cotswolds will give you the freedom to discover beautiful towns, villages and hamlets across region, whilst enjoying the view from the comfort of their 4 and 7 passenger luxury vehicles.
Throughout the day, as you travel along your dedicated guide will share facts and other information about places as you pass through them, your tour will not be at all rushed, so you’ll be able to relax, stop for those important 'photo opportunities' as well as explore some of the beautiful locations that you visit. There will also be time to stop off for lunch at a deli or 17th or 18th century pub or inn.
If you know somewhere specific you’d like to visit, just ask about their Bespoke Tours. Every tour they provide is individually tailored for you to include any locations or attractions that you would like to see. They’ll work with you to build an exciting itinerary.
Why Choose CJP Cotswold Tours?
- They’ve lived in the Cotswolds for 45+ years.
- Experienced, local tour guides; established in 2002.
- Featured on the Trip Advisor Hall of Fame, having won the Certificate of Excellence for every year they’ve been listed on the review site.
- Tours are tailored to your interests, so the day will be exactly as you want it.
- Tour itineraries are relaxed, with flexibility on the day.
- They’re family-owned and operated.
- All of their tour guides and vehicles are fully-licensed for Private Hire by the Cotswold District Council.
- They support and work with local businesses.
Tel: 01386 833365 or 07787193334