Hilly Huts - Farncombe Estate's Newest Addition
If you’re looking for somewhere unique to stay, The Fish Hotel have recently added five bespoke hand-crafted shepherds huts, complete with an outdoor decked seating area and private hot tubs overlooking a gorgeous Cotswold panorama.
Neatly nestled into the hillside and only a short lit walk from the main restaurant and bar, the Hilly Huts promise to deliver ultimate luxury. Romantic and rustic, each individually-designed hut has underfloor heating and a lounge area with a sofa and wood burning stove to cosy up in front of. What’s more, room service is delivered on golf buggies so you can really enjoy some deserved downtime in these Victorian-inspired huts.
- Quality hand crafted bespoke Shepherd Hut from locally based Ashton Shepherds.
- Set in a private location, nestled into the hillside within a short path lit walk to the main lodge.
- Individually designed interiors.
- Underfloor heating.
- Small lounge area with sofa and wood burner.
- TV, DVD player and free wifi.
- Complimentary mini bar and Nespresso coffee machine.
- Double bed with storage underneath.
- En-suite bathroom complete with walk in shower.
- Outdoor decked seating area with seating, chiminea, log store and boot box.
- Each hut has its own private hot tub
- Great views!
Prices start from £215, per hut per night, based on two people sharing and includes a proper Cotswolds breakfast.